Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome Back!

Ciao Adventurers! After a two month hiatus, I am back and better than ever! I am ready to blog to my heart's content this summer with the craziness of junior year almost over! In this heat it is nearly impossible to stay cool. The way I have been reversing the effects of the high temperatures: iced chai lattes. I love them. It is the perfect mixture caffeine and sweetness! Add to that the satisfying ice, there is literally nothing that could make it a better drink for me. I do not generally drink coffee, so this is my substitute. I devour them hot in the winter and cannot drink them fast enough in the summer when iced. Here is my suggestion: next time you are dying for something to cool you off in the 90 degree weather, hit up your favorite coffee shop for an iced chai. I guarantee that is what I will be doing in the coming weeks! If you go try out an iced chai, comment below and let me know what you think!



Until next time Adventurers, may your days be filled with friends, family, and a LOT of air conditioning!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment