Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Manicure Monday

Ciao Adventurers! I realize this post is a day late in regard to the title. But I am going to get back into the swing of things with a new schedule that I have created for posting! First on this list is 'Manicure Monday'. So here we go!

Lately I have been LOVING the Essie nail polish 'Sunday Funday'.


It is such a fun summer color and perfect as summer slips through our fingers. The color is a bright coral pink with a touch of shimmer. When the light hits your nails just right the shimmer really makes them pop!

 I find that the routine I follow for painting my nails makes the polish last for at least a week, granted I do not pick at my nail polish (fingers crossed!). I start off by filing my nails into my desired shape and length. I then apply a base coat, usually Essie Grow Stronger. I then apply two coats of color, although in a quick fix I think that this particular color would be bright and pigmented enough with just one coat. For the final step I apply a top coat, my favorite is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. And voila! You have beautifully painted nails.



So there you have it. My favorite nail polish at the moment. Thanks for stopping by and reading this blog post that was meant for Monday but went live on Tuesday! Subscribe for more and leave any requests or comments below! Until next time adventurers, keep on exploring!






3 comments: